If you have not received your validation code first check your spam/ junk folder to ensure the email has not been erroneously delivered there. Saving firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address list will help with delivery.
If you are still unable to receive the validation codes, you can receive the validation codes via text message instead. Below are the steps to change your account settings from receiving your validation codes via email to text.
- Click the username in the top right corner
- Select My Profile
- Click the blue now! under "Associated Mobile Number"
- Type in your phone number in the Number field and click Add number
- You will be sent a code via text to validate this is your phone. Type in the validation code and click Verify number
- Once the number is validated you will see a drop down menu appear in the main settings area labeled "Validate my session via". Click on the drop down and change the current setting from Email to Text
- Type in your current password into the "Current password" field
- Click Save Changes
Moving forward, validation codes will be sent as a text message to the verified phone number.