When you include a payment link in your Outlook signature, your clients will be reminded that they can pay online using your payment page each time you send them an email.
Step 1: In ClientPay, copy the link to your payment page.
- Click Charge
- For the account where you want to deposit payments click Actions > Show & Copy Page Link
- Copy the link in the box that appears
Step 2: In Outlook, copy the link into your email signature.
- Open Outlook and compose a new email.
- Select Signature > Signatures from the Message menu.
- In the Edit signature section, add the text that will include your payment page link, such as "Pay your bill online anytime.". Then, highlight the words you want to link to your payment page (such as "online") and click the link icon
- In the address field, paste your payment page link and click OK
- Select OK and then OK again