- Please contact us as soon as you receive a chargeback notice, as time is of the essence. ClientPay will also attempt to notify you via email and phone in order to expedite the process.
- Your client’s card-issuing bank will notify your firm electronically. Your business will be asked to respond to the card-issuing bank within a 7-10 day time period, though typically you will be given an exact date by which to respond.
- Obtain any and all documentation available in order to prove the charge is legitimate. This can include signed authorization forms, proof of payment communication, or documentation describing proof of work or services provided by your business.
- Dispute your chargeback with confidence. If you keep accurate records and maintain a professional attitude with the card-issuing bank, it will reflect positively on your business.
- DesignPay includes chargeback assistance as part of your processing services. We will be able to provide you with advice for chargeback prevention and assistance with handling an active chargeback.
Please contact us with any questions at 855.201.9140 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org