As part of our continued commitment to offer the best online payment experience for professionals in the architecture, engineering, and design industries, we have implemented some new updates to the ClientPay platform to support the rebranding from DesignPay.
The effects of these improvements are within your ClientPay (formerly DesignPay) platform and your BQE CORE portal. Please note that the nature of these updates is solely cosmetic.
Below you will find key details about what you may experience as we go through the final steps of this transition. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out to us!
What is changing?
- Your payments portal will undergo cosmetic changes, and branding will change from DesignPay to ClientPay.
- The support center will now be accessible by visiting supportcenter.clientpay.com
- Your new login URL will be https://secure.clientpay.com/login
What is not changing?
- How you access ClientPay within BQE CORE won’t change. You will log in to BQE CORE just as you have in the past to access your account and process transactions.
- Pricing will not change.
- Your account representative will be the same person and will operate under the same hours of operation.
- Your user experience will stay the same. You won’t lose any functionality or account history; only the branding of your payment portal will change.
What will happen to my transaction history?
- Nothing. All of your transaction history will still be available in your portal.
When will this change happen?
- Saturday, October 9, 2021
Should you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.