As part of our continued commitment to offer the best online payment experience for professionals in the architecture, engineering, and design industries, we have implemented some new updates to the platform to support its rebranding from DesignPay.
Beginning this week you may notice the effects of these improvements within your ClientPay (formally DesignPay) portal. Please note that the nature of these updates is solely cosmetic.
Below you will find key details about what you may experience as we go through the final steps of this transition. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out to us!
What is changing?
- Your payments portal will undergo cosmetic changes, and branding will change from DesignPay to ClientPay.
- The support center will now be accessible by visiting supportcenter.clientpay.com
- You will now log into your account by visiting clientpay.com or secure.clientpay.com/login.
What is not changing?
- Your account representatives will be the same and will operate under the same hours of operation.
- Pricing will not change.
- Your user experience will stay the same. You won’t lose any functionality or account history; only the branding of your payment portal will change.
What will happen to my login credentials and transaction history?
- You will log in to your account by visiting clientpay.com or secure.clientpay.com/login using the same login credentials.
When will this change happen?
- Wednesday, October 6, 2021
Should you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.